Abyssal Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape 3 Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature/Avatar Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowPhil91
Admin
Admin
ShadowPhil91

Signature/Avatar Requests Empty
PostSubject: Signature/Avatar Requests   Signature/Avatar Requests Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:28 am

This is a Forum in which you can request to have a Signature or Avatar made for you for use on the Abyssal Ascension Clan forum.  (and other Forums if you so wish, I'm not fussy)
with it being solely me at the moment. I would request that you do not get upset if your Signature isn't made as soon as possible. - The signatures will all be made to an average standard (Above my own), while i find my feet with GIMP/Photoshop once again. Its been many years since i last made for people other than myself. 
So yeah. 

Request form: (Copy and paste what is written below as a format for myself and others who wish to make the Signature or Avatar for you, you will need to add in what you would like to the form) 

Signature/Avatar: 
Effects:
Colours:
Pictures:
Text: 
Extra Info:

I will be making another Forum to "show off" or Upload your Signatures to so you can save the picture your self or ask to have your Signature URL Linked.
Those who wish to CREATE signatures for Others just let me me know and i will sort something out with your forum "clan tags" and permissions.
This is my most Recent Signature I've made for myself just so you know, what the outcome will achieve - (Usually better than)

Signature/Avatar Requests Shadow91
Back to top Go down
allucid
Admin
Admin
allucid

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Avatar Requests   Signature/Avatar Requests Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:19 am

Signature
Colours: standard cause its gonna be pokemon
Pictures:use my fb pp and a shiny creselia plz
Text: my username
Extra Info: u choose Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadowPhil91
Admin
Admin
ShadowPhil91

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Avatar Requests   Signature/Avatar Requests Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:46 am

I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Avatar Requests   Signature/Avatar Requests Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Signature/Avatar Requests
Page 1 of 1